Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A little walk through our life..

Ever wondered how you'll be in a span of 10 years? What might come into your life and what might go away? In this era of social media and gadgets we're so busy working with these technological outbursts that we often forget what is happening to us and the people around us each day.

From the first day of your life, when you first cried out in front of your parents and they smiled with happiness of your arrival into this world.... How often do we sit with them and spend time talking to them about their troubles and joking around only to make them smile?

There is an unending list of questions to be answered and I myself need to answer some of those... I'm writing this article only to make some of you aware that we're growing old... and its hard to imagine this but our parents who brought us into this world, are also slowly growing old with us.

This article may be a mix of emotions but I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey here. In this race called life where everyone runs in all directions to make a good living, some of us forget to do it in the right way. Not mentioning what these wrong ways are but leaving it to you to decide.

Children born in this era no longer play with those old building blocks and are not at all interested in playing with the items in the kitchen (my favorite), rather they need the cellphone in their dad's hand. I've seen kids as young as two knowing how to unlock a phone! Simple coordination of two buttons but that's the change I'm talking about. This does not stop here and grown up children spend hours in front of their computers and video game consoles that they lose track of time and to an extent damage their character.. Sad but true.

No matter what we do we cannot stop death. It may come to us in any form, anytime and anywhere. Its our own need to live our life rightfully and happily. To give happiness & absorb sadness itself would make a huge difference if everyone applied it.

I dont think I can end this article in an apt way but I'll tell you this :

      "Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up,
                                                  we forget that they are also growing old."


I hope this article made some sense to you and I shall try to improve with each and every post from here on. 

- Cheers to you and have a nice day!
                                                           - Hisham Nazer





1 comment:

  1. hisham, this is a kind of slap in the face, thank you for reminding :)

    ReplyDelete